ayuda con mi shura

valto711

• Lunatic
    • Ver Perfil
ola bueno kiero saber como pegar mas con mi gate of hell (nesesito un stat ideal)

Crossheart

• Moderador Global
  • 女の子やりません¬¬
    • Ver Perfil
Oficialmente Gate of hell pega por atk.. asi que consigue mas atk, y tambien entre menos hp tengas (percentualmente hablando) hace mas daño.

Esto es oficialmente, de lo contrario, pregunta al GM de tu server como esta funcionando la skill

Worlan

• Moderadores
    • Ver Perfil
    • Oink!
No voy a trollear si es Kro, jRo, o tuhermanaRO
Max Lv: 10
Prereq: Rising Dragon 5 / Tiger Cannon 5
Type: Active / Damage
Description: Can only be used while in Fury state. Instantly strikes a target with countless blows. The more spirit spheres you have, and the lower the caster's HP, the more damage it does. The skill consumes 30% of your Max SP and all of your spirit spheres. Can be used after Fallen Empire, and when used this way the SP consumption is reduced by 10% and the damage slightly increased.

- ~2s cast time.
- ~3s after-cast.
- ~5s re-use delay.
- About ~10000% atk or something? That's at level 4, but the damage doesn't seem to increase too much after each level.
- Damage is dealt on 7 consecutive hits (Not separate like waterball or severe rainstorm though).
- Seems heavily influenced by how much HP you lost, which means you'll deal more damage with 1000/20000 HP than with 1000/15000 HP.
- Consumes all spheres, but doesn't consume the Fury state.
- Definitely not stronger than asura, but still pretty strong.

CHANGE
- 7 Cell Ranged attack.
- Consumes around 10+SkillLv% SP.
- 1s aftercast delay.
- Considerably high damage, even when not in critical state.
- Only requires spheres, not fury.
- Range seems dependant on skill level, and lower levels simply do nothing if you try to use it when not directly near the target.

Atum: I dont really like Gate of Hell that much, you can spam it very fast, it is long-ranged and it deals alot of damage.
Yoyo was able to kill my RK with 40k hp with two level 6 Gate of Hells from 7 cells away in a matter of 2~3 seconds and that was without any weapon equipped, i think it would be better if either this skill took all currently summoned spheres and stay long-ranged so you can use it only one time and it acts as a weaker long-range asura or should become short ranged, cost only 5 spheres but get some re-use delay.

More testing required...

LEE, si te sirve bien, sino, dile a tu GM que deje de joder de mi parte.

valto711

• Lunatic
    • Ver Perfil
muchas muchas grasias eso era lo q nesesitaba

Daniel Art

• Poring
  • I love script n.n
    • Ver Perfil
    • Renegan RO
Te recomiendo usar el combo completo.
Dragon Combo, (Otro aqui que no recuerdo, esta abajo de Dragon Combo), Tiger Cannon y luego Gate of Hell, saludos.

Crossheart

• Moderador Global
  • 女の子やりません¬¬
    • Ver Perfil
para empezar... ni el combo va así...

Es Dragon combo, fallen empire y gate of hell